Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Livin' the dream

Today was a fairly standard day for me while I wait for my course. We actually had part of the morning off, so I was able to come back to my room and chat with both my wonderful wife and my dad. Enjoyed chatting with you both. The afternoon included taking a little bit of inventory helping out the engineers (called Stokers in the Navy).

Tomorrow we go out to sea again for most of the day while some of the divers do some stuff (not really sure what). Should be another great day to be in the Navy.

I am so incredibly proud of my wife and the fantastic marks she is getting on her courses. Way to go Cynthia. You are awesome!

My Habs are not doing too well this year. Hopefully I can watch them defeat the Blue Jackets tonight. Sure glad I am not a Maple Leafs fan, that would be so hard this year. Sorry Susan, but you know it is true.

Cynthia is mailing me the cord for the digital camera, so I guarantee some pics for everyone once that arrives.

Enjoy your day and evening everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. Apart from that dig at the Leafs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that wasn't very nice to you Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it appropriate Steve even though I am not a leaf or Hab fan!! Glad you are getting some sea time. You will have lots of that in the future.
    Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete