Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend

The rain has held off this weekend and we have had some sunny periods, which has been nice. I got a call from a guy who I met here in Victoria during my Naval Assessment Board who just started Basic Training. He was quite sick with the flu and had been quarantined, so was feeling a little down. Had a good talk with him and he is doing fine now. Been watching the NFL playoffs this weekend and enjoying my video calls with the family.

Friday afternoon, my brother knocked on my door and we went to the gunroom for a few beers. First time we have ever done that. It was a great time and I will be going over to his house this afternoon for supper with his family. Looking forward to it.

Going to go for a run before lunch now.

Have a great day everyone. Remember to find your positive thoughts in any situation.

1 comment: