Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuesday

I started my new job for the next 2 1/2 weeks today. Pretty laid back, not really too much to do. We did do some inventory checks on some vacated rooms in one of the barracks to make sure they all had things like a lamp, a chair, pillows, linen, etc. Then checked all the Emergency Preparedness boxes. These are large plastic boxes full of supplies in case of something like an earthquake. Things like flashlights, freeze dried food, emergency blankets, etc.

I did get to test out our new webcams with Cynthia and the kids. It was really good to be able to talk and see them at the same time. I look forward to doing it again. Definitely a good purchase in my mind.

Went for a run in the evening and just hung out in my room reading, watched NCIS and the new Kids in the Hall show, then went to bed.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. How was the New Kids show?? I didn't know it was on last night!?!

    Webcams are awesome, helped me & Chris alot when he was gone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot about the New kids show! Darn. I need to remember the Republic of Doyle is on tonight!
    The webcams were great!!

    ReplyDelete