Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday

Pretty quiet couple of days. Got to meet more of the people who are going to be on my course with me, so that has been nice. They are fresh out of Basic Training and are full of questions (some of which I can answer for them and others I am told them that I will find out at the same time as them). Went for a run on the treadmill this afternoon as the rain was really pouring down. One of the guys that I worked at NTS with who is starting his MARS III course this coming Monday offered me the use of his car if I need it. Very nice of him and I will be taking him up on it for small trips to places like Canex.

Jim, the gentleman who I now work for has accumulated quite a lot of stuff that people have left behind over the years, including lots of clothing and such. He bagged a lot of it up today and has made arrangements to have it sent to Haiti to assist with relief. Nice of him to do that. The amount of parts of uniforms that people leave behind is astonishing. Clothing stores does not want them returned either, so I am glad to see them being put to good use.

It is a quiet night tonight, so I am just going to go to bed early and do some reading and get a good night's sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment