Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update number 1

Well, I have found some internet access on a sparadic basis. It is actually in my brother's office (thanks Pete).

I arrived safe and sound in Victoria and was picked up by Chris and Mia (thanks guys). Wednesday started with filling in lot's of paperwork (which I fully expected when I got here). I was issues one uniform. It is the work uniform that you wear when on board ship. My dress uniforms will be measured next Tuesday and will only take a couple of weeks.

Today is continuation of "in-routine". It is going well.

I will update more when I have the time

Cheers everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have some access! Can't wait for pictures of you in your Navy uniform ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything is good! Still on for supper this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we are looking forward to seeing you in a "real" unitorm!!! Great talking to you last night. Have a great w/e!!
    TTY when I get back from Norway!!
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Updates, updates.....we need updates! You're not allowed to have fun in the Navy if we can't hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is doing well, but not much computer access!! So alas, very little updates....

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I can live with that. Thanks for the update Cynthia...looking forward to meeting you in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to meeting you too!

    ReplyDelete