Monday, October 19, 2009

All packed and ready to go

OK. So I am all packed and ready to go. I will be arriving in Victoria around 11:30 AM tomorrow. I then catch a shuttle or cab to Esquimalt to check into my new room. I report in the next morning at 8:00. After that, I really have no idea what I will be doing. I also don't know when I will have computer access again to update everyone here on what is going on with me. Please be patient and check back regularly. Until then, I wish everyone happy thoughts and good days.

Ready, Aye, Ready!

Steve

2 comments:

  1. Chris will be there with our monkey!! Have a safe flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dude
    Glad you arrived safe and sound. Hope all is well and that things get sorted. All you have is time!!!
    I am almost ready to leave Saturday for Norway but have yet to think about packing. I have done my online training so hope I can retain it!!!
    Look forward to an update when ever you can. I will be probably computerless while away as i do not want to take the laptop.
    Have a good one
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete