Monday, February 8, 2010

Swimming in my clothes?

Yes, today's lesson was "Sea Survival". We spent the afternoon in the swimming pool with our clothes on and even had to work with a 20 person life raft. Funny enough, there are 20 of us on the course and all 20 of us fit into this life raft (very tightly, I might add), but we all fit. When you first get wet with all your clothes on, it really feels weird; but after a while, it was OK.

Although the superbowl was not the most exciting football game that I have watched, it was still quite enjoyable and I was happy to see New Orleans win. It is always nice to see the "underdog" win and New Orleans deserved to have something good to celebrate.

Tomorrow we are back in the classroom for more power point lessons. I have been working on my essay and remember why I chose science in high school and university; writing lengthy papers does not come naturally to me. But hey, if Cynthia can do the math and kick butt in it, then I certainly can suck it up and write a history paper.

Have a great day and remember that there is always something to be grateful in your life.

2 comments: